From head to toe and all points in between, this faux leather power reclining sofa in walnut brown has you covered with chic style and sumptuous comfort. A reclining sofa designed to respond to your every move, it includes not only an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest-allowing you to recline and still have a great view of the TV-but also power lumbar support to get you feeling back on track. Merging the cool look of leather with the warm feel of fabric, this power reclining sofa's enticing upholstery is enhanced with distinctive diamond lattice stitching for fashion-forward flair. Perks such as an easy stretch extended ottoman and USB charging port in each control panel extend your comfort level.
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Polyester/polyurethane interior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Welsford Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 39''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.