- 1. 100% solid pine, great durability and value.
- 2. Two tone, multi-step lacquer finish. Tops feature weathered gray finish on hand-distressed wood. Eggshell antiqued finish on the rest of the case pieces.
- 3. Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- 4. Featuring glass on doors, and fixed shelves.
- 5. Custom pulls with non-chip finish.
- 6. Solid wood tops are floated to allow for woods natural movement.
- 7. 100% solid wood hand turned feet.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.